This sleep training plan is designed for children who are 18M-2.5 years old who are taking 1 nap or are ready to transition from 2 to one nap. This sleep guide will help children to fall asleep indepedently in their own room, sleep through the night and take one consistent nap. This guide can also promote a'normal' morning wake up if waking too early. This plan includes instructions for the no checks, check & console, and the chair sleep training methods.
Your Plan Includes:
- Developmentally appropriate sleep goals for the specified age range
- Create the perfect sleep environment that will actually improve sleep
- The perfect bedtime routine and how to keep it efficient but effective
- Understanding sleep needs for your child and how to keep your baby well rested
- Sample schedules with varying wake windows to fit every child's needs
- Detailed guidelines for executing the chosen sleep training method as well as troubleshooting guidelines for short naps and early mornings
- Outlining appropriate expectations for the sleep traininig experience
- Reward charts and bedtime checklists
- Melatonin and when to use it
- The right nutrition for good sleep
- Sleep tracking form
- Favorite Sleep Prodcucts
If you follow the plan with consistency and are not seeing improvement in the time outlined for your chosen sleep trainig method then it is likely there is somethng else going on for your child to prevent good sleep. At that point, I would encourage you to schedule a 60 minute consultation, that includes an in-depth intake form to assess for the possibility of any underlying issues. This consultation will be discounted by the price of this sleep plan. To proceed you would send me an email at email@example.com sending a screen shot of your receipt, your sleep tracker, and a brief discription of your experience in following the plan, and how your child is responding. Then I will email you an invoice and a link to schedule your consultation. The email must be received within a month of purchasing this specific sleep plan to receive your discount.