This sleep training plan is designed for babies who are 10-13 months adjusted, are sleeping in their own room, and are ready to learn how to fall asleep independently without swaddle, binky, or other sleep aides. This guide includes two different sleep training methods: No Check and Check and Console. The Check and Console sleep training method typically improves nightime sleepwithin 4-7 nights and the No Check Method typically takes about 1-3 nights to see improvement. Naps take longer to improve. With this plan your baby will be able to fall asleep quickly and independently for two naps throughout the day, as well as sleep 11-13 hours at night with 0 feedings depending on your goals and approval from your pediatrician.
Your Plan Includes:
- Developmentally appropriate sleep goals for the specified age range
- Creating the perfect sleep environment that will actually improve sleep
- The perfect bedtime routine and how to keep it efficient but effective
- Understanding sleep needs for your baby and how to keep your baby well rested
- Three sample schedules with two naps, and accounting for differing needs in wake times
- Detailed guidelines for executing the chosen sleep training method
- Troubleshooting guidelines for short naps and early morning wake ups
- Outlining appropriate expectations for the sleep traininig experience
- Guidelines to handle nap regressions or nap strikes
- How to transition to a by the clock schedule
- Sleep tracking form
- Favorite Sleep Prodcucts
If you follow the plan with consistency and are not seeing improvement in the time outlined above then it is likely there is somethng else going on for your child to prevent good sleep. At that point, I would encourage you to schedule a 60 minute consultation, that includes an in-depth intake form to assess for the possibility of underlying issues. This consultation will be discounted by the price paid for this sleep plan from the normal $120 fee. To proceed you would send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org sending a screen shot of your receipt, your sleep tracker, and a brief discription of your consistency following the plan and how your child is responding. Then I will email you an invoice and a link to schedule your consultation. The email must be received within a month of purchasing this specific sleep plan.